Search Mandla

Saturday, August 11, 2012

MANDLA No.9: BE YOUR OWN SHOE DESIGNER!

Upper Street  - Customise your own shoes!


Who knew? WHO knew?!! Everybody except me, that's who!!

Those of you that call yourselves my friends and associates, can just forget it! Nobody told me about Upper Street an online shoe boutique where you can satisfy your burning need for the perfect strut by designing your own shoes, then placing an order to have them handmade. Just.For.YOU!

The company was set up by Katy Chandler and Julia Grinham who clearly have a passion for shoes and giving a girl exactly what she wants.
Take a look at the Upper Street story in the video below.



I had a field day on the design portal, click here and here to see what I plan to strut!

I'd love to see the what the creative fashion stepper in you designs, so please do leave a comment with a link to your design and tell me what inspired you...

No comments:

Post a Comment